Are you willing to learn how offline media or research is done in a media agency?
Do you want a paid full time job for 3 months with new perspectives and opportunities for your future career, with international exposure?
If yes, then here are the things we want from you:
- You adore math and/or finance, so you love to deal with numbers and to understand current trends related to general market and especially in media industry;
- We would like you to be a student or a graduate, preferably of math, programming, statistics, accounting or other exact sciences specialties;
- You should be a master of Excel and Word and to juggle very well with PowerPoint presentations;
- You love to be a team player;
- You have very good communication skills and you love to come up with ideas;
- You embrace change and you are easily adaptive;
- You love to discover things;
- You are honest and committed;
- And English is your second language.
If you are a match, here it is what we offer you:
- A professional paid Internship program (you will have an individual work contract for 3 months);
- A valuable experience learning from specialists with strong professional acumen willing to transfer their knowledges to you;
- Leverage resources and expertise from one of the largest communication networks in the world, while still getting the advantages of working within a closely-knit small agency team;
- Strong knowledge about media market and about the specific tools used for monitoring the market and the performance;
- You will feel how important teamwork is within this industry and how communication is crucial for meeting the objectives in due time;
- If you demonstrate potential and assertiveness, then we will be very happy to keep you in our team.